Paper to be submitted or publications in the JSD: Jurnal Sekolah Dasar consist of several parts: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and Suggestions, and References.
General Author Guidelines
- Articles written on A4 paper are 210mm wide (8.27 ") and 297mm long (11.69") with margins: Top: 2 cm, Left: 3 cm, Right: 3 cm, Bottom: 2 cm, and Space 1.0 pt.
- Articles are written at least 7 pages, including the Refresh List.
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and have never been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
- The Manuscript will publish in Jurnal Sekolah Dasar (JSD)after being reviewed by peer reviewers.
- The author should register as an author. The guides to register and submit the paper is at the home.
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template. The writing template can be downloaded in JSD template
Head (Title, Abstract)
- The title was written using a Trebuchet MSfont with a letter size of 13 pt, a space of 1.0. Written in two languages namely Indonesian and English.
- The name of the Authors uses the Calibri (Body) font with the letter size 10 pt, spacing 1.0. The first author is the main author or correspondence.
- Under the name of the author are written Departments/Study Programs, Universities, and e-mails of each author with a font size of 10 pt with a Trebuchet MS
- Writing the author may not indicate the name of the position (for example a Supervisor), academic degree (eg Prof, Dr, M.Pd, M.Sc, M.Sc, etc.) or membership of each organization.
- Abstract. The abstract is made in one paragraph less than 250 words which consist of the background, objective, research methods, results, conclusions and keywords (3-5 phrases) with Trebuchet MS font, 9 pt, 1.0 space. Written in two languages namely Indonesian and English.
Tables and Figures
- Tables are written with center or right align with 1.0 space.
- The table title is written using capital letters in the front letter of each word with a size of 10 pt, while the body of the table is 10 pt.
- It is recommended that the table be referenced in the paragraph before or after in the explanation.
- The title of the image is written in the middle with a font size of 10 pt, a space of 1.0.
- Pictures and Tables are numbered using Arabic numerals
- The figure is displayed with high resolution and placed centered.
- Use solid coloring that contrasts well with high resolution for display on a computer screen, as well as for prints that are black and white.
- Figure (graphs) are allowed to be colored.
- The paragraph must be organized. All paragraphs must be flat, which are both left and right and even.
- Each initial word in the title must be uppercase, except for short words such as, "a", "and", "in", "by", "for", "from", "on", "or", and the like.
- Sequential equations are followed by numbering numbers in parentheses with the right flat margin, as in (1).
- Use the equation editor to make the equation.
- If the equation is long (lots of variables) to be tighter, use the slash (/), the rank function, or the right rank. Use parentheses to avoid confusion in giving fraction numbers.
- Make sure that the symbols in the equation have been defined before the equation or immediately follow after the equation appears. The symbol is typed in italics.
- Each table or image that includes a width of more than 1 column must be positioned at the top or at the bottom of the page.
- The figure may not use dots because there is a possibility that they cannot be printed in the original.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. In this section, The title should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 13 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviations. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations.
- Author’s names and institutions. In this section, the author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job title.
- Abstract. In this section, The abstract is made in one paragraph and less than 250 words which consist of the background, objective, research methods, results, conclusions and keywords (3-5 phrases), with Trebuchet MS font, 9 pt, 1.0 space. Written in two languages namely Indonesian and English.
- Introduction. In this section, the introduction must contain a general background and a literature review (state of the art), the main research problems and the research method. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.
- In this section, The method describes the type of research, population and sample or research subject, instruments, procedures for conducting research, data collection techniques and data analysis techniques.
- Result and Discussion. In this section, the results of research obtained from the data already done, the research results must answer research objectives and accompanied by relevant discussions evidenced by the citation/referral relevant to the research variables conducted.
- Conclusions and Suggestions. In this section, the conclusions are made to answer research objectives and research findings. The closing statement should also detail the conclusion of the results and discussion as well as the suggested data analysis to send further research to the next researcher.
- References. (1) Titles in the Numbered References section, Writing techniques bibliography, using the system cites American Psychological Association 6th edition (full note, no ibid). (2) All reference items are 10 pt font size, 1.0 space. (3) The numbering of reference items is typed sequentially in square brackets. (4) The minimum number of references is 15 references, with a minimum of 85% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.