Main Article Content
The security of the transaction process is very important in this day and age. Signatures can be used as a means of guaranteeing the security of a transaction other than fingerprints. However, the threat of signature forgery for those who use signatures as security is still very high and frequent. In this research, we will verify the authenticity of a signature and test it using the K-Nearest Neighbour (KNN) algorithm and the Harris Corner feature extraction method. There are two kinds of distance calculations that will be used in the K-NN algorithm, namely by calculating the distance from Euclidean Distance and Manhattan Distance. The k value at KNN taken is at k = 1, k = 3, and k = 5.
This work is licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
- C. Oz, "Signature Recognition and Verification with Artificial Neural Network Using Moment Invariant Method," in International Symposium on Neural Networks, China, 2005.
- M. M. Fahmy, "Online handwritten signature verification system based on DWT features extraction and neural network classification," Ain Shams Engineering Journal, vol. 1, p. 59–70, 2010.
- Y. S. R. D. P. B. Banshider Majhi, "Novel Features for Off-line Signature Verification," International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control (IJCCC), vol. 1, pp. 17-24, 2006.
- M. R. P. H. R. P. Mohamad-Hoseyn Sigari, "Offline Handwritten Signature Identification and Verification Using Multi-Resolution Gabor Wavelet," CiiT International Journal of Biometrics and Bioinformatics, vol. 5, pp. 234-248, 2011.
- M. A. R. T. E. D. A. S. Ismail A. Ismail, "An efficient offline signature identification method based on Fourier Descriptor and chain codes," International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, pp. 1-10, 2011.
- P. I. S. S.A. Daramola, "Novel Feature Extraction Technique for Off-line Signature Verification System," International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, pp. 3137-3143, 2010.
- M. K. Rakesh Ramteke, "Automatic Medical Image Classification and Abnormality Detection Using K-Nearest Neighbour," International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, vol. 2, pp. 190-196, 2012.
- R. D. G. S. Jyoti Malik, "Harris Operator Corner Detection using Sliding Windows Method," International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 22, 2011.
- A. Kadir, Image Processing Theory and Application, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2013.
- S. J. Prince, Computer Vision: Models, Learning and Inference, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012.